I did three mods to this blaster to improve it. First, I removed the dart post so it can fire streamlines and stefan darts. I also sanded off the bumpy parts on the handguard. If you have small hands they're helpful, otherwise they can be a little cramped.
The most interesting mod was to make my own elevation sight. It is essentially a piece of cardboard. But it works very well.
Of course, this isn't usually the case. Most likely you haven't measured the distance to the target, (or the target/person is moving) or your dart is either better/worse than average, or there is wind to mess up horizontal accuracy. But even in these cases, accuracy is always more precise than it would be without the sights.
Overall, this was a very fun experiment that turned out to be surprisingly effective. You could make one for any blaster you want to increase accuracy beyond normal levels for basically no cost at all.